So you want to be an Entrepreneur? is a fast and fun way to find out if you can make it as an Entrepreneur. Find out what it’s really like to live the lifestyle and which of your character traits are likely to lead to your success.
So you want to be an Entrepreneur? will help any would-be Entrepreneur unsure how to progress past the dreaming stage and onto the first rung of the Entrepreneurial ladder.
Explore your real goals, hidden talents, passions, assets and core skills.
The simple self-discovery tools in the book will make it easy for you to analyze this information and take the next steps towards your Entrepreneurial dreams with total confidence.
Play the podcast:
Do you think you would make a great Entrepreneur?
Take the fun and fast quiz (designed by a professional psychologist) and find out your “entrepreneurial quotient”. It will help you to understand your entrepreneurial strengths and weaknesses.
Why not challenge a friend to see who’s the most entrepreneurial?
In the news:
- blog article
- The Independent newspaper
- Small Business Trends interview
- Real World Magazine
- The Grameen Foundation interview
- Startupnation interview
- The Make Your Mark campaign interview
- BNET insight
- TheStreet.com article
- Business books blog
- Wild Investor book review
- “Struggling Entrepreneur” series interview
- Listen to this podcast“Struggling Entrepreneur” interviewwith Fred Casteneda
- Listen to this podcastBusinessweek interview Small Business Tips and Advice
- Listen to this podcast“Let’s Talk Success radio show” interview: with Tarsha Polk