Spotted this great video on failing and risk on Brad’s excellent blog and every aspiring entrepreneur should take this video to heart – they will need a ton of courage and persistence to make their life a success.
In my book “So you want to be an entrepreneur” the no.1 trait for entrepreneurial success is persistence and this often comes through many failures – small one’s along the road on the current project or bigger one’s in your past. The key is to accept the risk of failure and to try your best and focus on your outcome – then triumph through adversity!
Last 5 posts by admin
- Great post on what people don't like sharing: failure and survivors - July 31st, 2015
- YC video on fund raising that’s worth watching… - October 27th, 2014
- Awesome training session for startups…on YouTube - October 1st, 2014
- A true entrepreneur’s advice: “Go with Your Gut Feeling” - July 24th, 2014
- Awesome video from Vinod Khosla at Startup Grind - February 12th, 2014