There’s a new magazine in town, it’s called The Angel Investor. As the name suggests it’s aimed at those funding us Entrepreneurs and its still finding its feet judging by the lack of website but the contributors all appear top class and the articles very interesting.
In their July Issue they publish an excellent article called “The World’s Greatest Angel Investment” written by Brian Perry that covers some great views on Angel Investing and some of the big deals that been done in recent times, like the World beating investment in Google of $100K by Andy Bechtolsheim of SUN Microsystems.
An excellent article with lots of useful information on Angel Investing in the UK and US.
The full article can be found as a PDF file here.
If you are looking for funds you can place a small ad with The Angel Investor magazine that will be circulated to their readership, visit their site: http://www.corporatepublishing.co.uk/pub.html
Last 5 posts by admin
- Great post on what people don't like sharing: failure and survivors - July 31st, 2015
- YC video on fund raising that’s worth watching… - October 27th, 2014
- Awesome training session for startups…on YouTube - October 1st, 2014
- A true entrepreneur’s advice: “Go with Your Gut Feeling” - July 24th, 2014
- Awesome video from Vinod Khosla at Startup Grind - February 12th, 2014