Writing about “how-to” startup could take 1000s page or just a few. In the last 20+ years of doing this I have learned a lot, mostly through my own dumb mistakes and I would say that again if you had to choose the best advice for a startup success (non-task related) it would be persistence/determination.
In my book I rate these No.1 in the successful entrepreneurs armory…
So how to “compress” the learnings, well one way is to stick them on a few slides…so here goes. But these examples are just a quick overview not the be all and end all…and they are done by others as you have plenty of my advice in my book!
It’s rare to find a quick summary that resonates but the the very successful guys at Venture Hacks have a nice quick slide show for that makes great reading for tech startups, see what you think:
Another one I really like (not just because of the title):
Again this is for tech startups again, esp. VC backed:
Last 5 posts by admin
- Great post on what people don't like sharing: failure and survivors - July 31st, 2015
- YC video on fund raising that’s worth watching… - October 27th, 2014
- Awesome training session for startups…on YouTube - October 1st, 2014
- A true entrepreneur’s advice: “Go with Your Gut Feeling” - July 24th, 2014
- Awesome video from Vinod Khosla at Startup Grind - February 12th, 2014