Paul Graham does it again, this guy is showing us the way, in his latest effort to help startups he has released some excellent documents to help with reducing legals for angel funding.
These are strictly for US companies but will surely save a chunk of the $20-30K startups have to fork out for simple legals like this. Sure they still need help, guidance and advice from their legal counsel but that’s worth paying for.
The documents were created with their law firm, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati and so you know they will be good quality and they are meant to be as neutral to both parties as possible.
Get them here:
Last 5 posts by admin
- Great post on what people don't like sharing: failure and survivors - July 31st, 2015
- YC video on fund raising that’s worth watching… - October 27th, 2014
- Awesome training session for startups…on YouTube - October 1st, 2014
- A true entrepreneur’s advice: “Go with Your Gut Feeling” - July 24th, 2014
- Awesome video from Vinod Khosla at Startup Grind - February 12th, 2014