This category is all about the "engine" that really gives entrepreneurs the ability to succeed in the long run – our energy, spirit and health.
Speaking as an ‘eighties’ man that burned the candle at both ends and in the middle my body has taken a real hammering over the 20+ years I have been an entrepreneur.
In my 20’s and early 30’s I hardly noticed the effects of no sleep, lots of alcohol, poor diet, 18 hour days, constant pressure and the need to live life to the ‘max’.
Boy am I paying for it now as my 40’s develop.
I have been very ill at times and tend to drive myself beyond my body’s abilities on occasions…
However I have now become a great deal wiser than before and learned a lot about my mind, body, spirit, health and my general well being.
I am going to post my thinking on all these areas in this area of my blog.
Last 5 posts by admin
- Great post on what people don't like sharing: failure and survivors - July 31st, 2015
- YC video on fund raising that’s worth watching… - October 27th, 2014
- Awesome training session for startups…on YouTube - October 1st, 2014
- A true entrepreneur’s advice: “Go with Your Gut Feeling” - July 24th, 2014
- Awesome video from Vinod Khosla at Startup Grind - February 12th, 2014