‘Running the Gauntlet 2006‘ is the East of England Development Agency’s (EEDA) exciting competition exclusively for entrepreneurs in the region, offering a Ã‚Â£1 million investment fund from CREATE, a leading investor in East of England businesses.
EEDA, CREATE and Library House are building on the success of last yearÃ¢Â€Â™s competition when three companies shared the Ã‚Â£1m top prize and many entrants learned valuable lessons about growing a business and securing investment funding.
The competition is based around The Gauntlet, an innovative web-based investment readiness tool developed by Library House and the London School of Economics. It puts companies through their paces by testing them against questions investors would typically ask, and contains a wealth of useful advice.
All entrants who register before 4th September are eligible to secure a place on the Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning (CfEL) Boot Camp, designed to address the key issues faced by entrepreneurs, the programme will cover all the areas that are critical in developing a robust business plan.
The final deadline for Running the Gauntlet 2006 is 10 September 2006.
Last 5 posts by admin
- Great post on what people don't like sharing: failure and survivors - July 31st, 2015
- YC video on fund raising that’s worth watching… - October 27th, 2014
- Awesome training session for startups…on YouTube - October 1st, 2014
- A true entrepreneur’s advice: “Go with Your Gut Feeling” - July 24th, 2014
- Awesome video from Vinod Khosla at Startup Grind - February 12th, 2014