OK, I am one of those hyper activate people that has literally hundreds of things on the go at the same time.
I have a young family, 3 businesses, staff all over the globe and one hell of a hectic life.
I travel frequently and have an average 12-15 hour day.
I still make the time to read regularly, not the Sunday papers, but useful and inspiring books from poetry to hard core business books. I am constantly looking for new ideas or expanding my mind.
This category is all about books I like, or mini reviews or those I highly recommend that you make the time to read cover to cover.
This is in addition to the lists of books in the main blog itself.
Last 5 posts by admin
- Great post on what people don't like sharing: failure and survivors - July 31st, 2015
- YC video on fund raising that’s worth watching… - October 27th, 2014
- Awesome training session for startups…on YouTube - October 1st, 2014
- A true entrepreneur’s advice: “Go with Your Gut Feeling” - July 24th, 2014
- Awesome video from Vinod Khosla at Startup Grind - February 12th, 2014