Stanford have an amazing program every year for their students called e-week (entrepreneur) and have created some excellent resources.
One of these is a range of great videos you can find on their web site for their Imagine It Project.
Some incredibly successful people have the ability to talk usefully about failure.
See what they say about it in these videos:
I love Guy Kawasaki’s definition of failing that’s OK – to fail at something spectacular is OK!
Last 5 posts by admin
- Great post on what people don't like sharing: failure and survivors - July 31st, 2015
- YC video on fund raising that’s worth watching… - October 27th, 2014
- Awesome training session for startups…on YouTube - October 1st, 2014
- A true entrepreneur’s advice: “Go with Your Gut Feeling” - July 24th, 2014
- Awesome video from Vinod Khosla at Startup Grind - February 12th, 2014