This is one of the best videos I have ever watched to help startups see what makes sense in coming up with an idea and other great lessons, how to avoid building something no one cares about, what angels want…esp. minute 4-7 if you only have a sort amount of time.
Especially useful for Internet Startups.
It’s all good…watch it!
Matt founded LowerMyBills back in 1999 (full details about his inspiration come during the first part of his interview) and later sold it to Experian for over $300M. Since then he’s become an angel investor and advisor to startups around the world (including Mahalo).
Saw this on the excellent “This week in startups” with Jason Calacanis.
Last 5 posts by admin
- Great post on what people don't like sharing: failure and survivors - July 31st, 2015
- YC video on fund raising that’s worth watching… - October 27th, 2014
- Awesome training session for startups…on YouTube - October 1st, 2014
- A true entrepreneur’s advice: “Go with Your Gut Feeling” - July 24th, 2014
- Awesome video from Vinod Khosla at Startup Grind - February 12th, 2014