I got an email from the great Silicon Valley StartupDigest newsletter and its giving subscribers free access to some really useful training for startups, check it out.
Founder’s Note: We have partnered up with the Founder Institute to get you free access to their "Startup and Go" program.
The program is a 6-part course on ideation, startup research, and co-founders taught by Aaron Patzer (Mint), Jonathan Abrams (Friendster), Phil Libin (Evernote), and Adeo Ressi.
This content has never before been available to anyone outside of Founder Institute, but every StartupDigest member can now access it for free.
Just use the secret code "StartupDigest" here.
Last 5 posts by admin
- Great post on what people don't like sharing: failure and survivors - July 31st, 2015
- YC video on fund raising that’s worth watching… - October 27th, 2014
- Awesome training session for startups…on YouTube - October 1st, 2014
- A true entrepreneur’s advice: “Go with Your Gut Feeling” - July 24th, 2014
- Awesome video from Vinod Khosla at Startup Grind - February 12th, 2014