Below is the presentation given during by Adeo Ressi at Web 2.0 in New York. The talk focuses on helping companies find the “right” investor, versus just any interested party.
It’s a very useful deck and from a very thoughtful guy that has been around this game a few times.
Last 5 posts by admin
- Great post on what people don't like sharing: failure and survivors - July 31st, 2015
- YC video on fund raising that’s worth watching… - October 27th, 2014
- Awesome training session for startups…on YouTube - October 1st, 2014
- A true entrepreneur’s advice: “Go with Your Gut Feeling” - July 24th, 2014
- Awesome video from Vinod Khosla at Startup Grind - February 12th, 2014