The web is packed full of blogs and websites about entrepreneurship, as I am sure you have found, but there are few that are as comprehensive as this site.
Many of my US friends will be very familiar with Stanford and it’s many connections but it may not be so obvious to us Europeans – this is why I recommend a bookmark for this site. Why? If you want one place that has a great mix of media and deep content then this is it.
Also, I am sure they will continue to develop and add content that will be useful – so go ahead and bookmark away.
Here’s their summary of what’s on offer:
The Stanford Technology Ventures Program (STVP) invites you to visit our growing collection of online entrepreneurship education resources, the STVP Educators Corner at http://edcorner.stanford.edu/. We just launched a new version of the site, which includes a fresh new interface and over 1,000 resources, such as video clips, podcasts, presentations, and web links.
Visitors to the STVP Educators Corner tell us that these materials are invaluable. The site provides an opportunity to be mentored by the technology world’s most influential executives and innovators. Click on these links to access samples from the site:
Podcasts of Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders:
- Listen to Podcasts of Silicon Valley’s most influential venture capitalists, CEOs and other experienced executives, including Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), Carol Bartz (Autodesk), Michael Goldberg (Mohr Davidow Ventures) and Joel Peterson (Peterson Partners, Trammell Crow).
Top-ranked Video Clips
- John Doerr (Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers) on How to Negotiate Valuations
- Guy Kawasaki (Garage Technology Ventures, Apple) on Making Meaning, Not Money
- John Thompson(Symantec) on Core Mission, Focus and Simplicity
Newest Video Clips:
We hope that you find this material useful and will recommend it to entrepreneurs, educators, students, and others. We also appreciate comments and suggestions, so please send them our way!
Last 5 posts by admin
- Great post on what people don't like sharing: failure and survivors - July 31st, 2015
- YC video on fund raising that’s worth watching… - October 27th, 2014
- Awesome training session for startups…on YouTube - October 1st, 2014
- A true entrepreneur’s advice: “Go with Your Gut Feeling” - July 24th, 2014
- Awesome video from Vinod Khosla at Startup Grind - February 12th, 2014