I met Eric through a friend Steve Blank and these two have formed a partnership of sorts both in teaching great lessons on startups which grew from working together at IMVU where Eric was a founder and Steve a board member and investor.
Eric is a seasoned tech. startup entrepreneur and Steve is an “uber” version of the same so it pays to listen to their advice.
Eric’s presentation takes a lot from Steve’s thinking on the topic of paying very close attention to your customers – he calls this his “Customer Development Model”…something we all need to do a great deal more of IMHO.
This is a long but worthwhile video if you are building a tech company and a software startup in particular.
See more on each of their blogs:
Eric’s blog Lessons Learned
Steve’s blog http://steveblank.com/
Last 5 posts by admin
- Great post on what people don't like sharing: failure and survivors - July 31st, 2015
- YC video on fund raising that’s worth watching… - October 27th, 2014
- Awesome training session for startups…on YouTube - October 1st, 2014
- A true entrepreneur’s advice: “Go with Your Gut Feeling” - July 24th, 2014
- Awesome video from Vinod Khosla at Startup Grind - February 12th, 2014