I really, really like this set of sessions…they are like gold and that’s from a guy who has been doing this for 30 years.
Its hard to get stuff so well done and condensed, and that’s what I like, its covers all the ground and does so in really great detail (but not too much).
I SO wish I had this back when I started…!
Sam Altman and Dustin Moskovitz start off the How to Start a Startup Course. Sam’s topic is “Ideas, Products, Teams and Execution, Part I” and Dustin’s is “Why to Start a Startup”.
Last 5 posts by admin
- Great post on what people don't like sharing: failure and survivors - July 31st, 2015
- YC video on fund raising that’s worth watching… - October 27th, 2014
- A true entrepreneur’s advice: “Go with Your Gut Feeling” - July 24th, 2014
- Awesome video from Vinod Khosla at Startup Grind - February 12th, 2014
- Fundraising: Just when I thought it had all been said… - August 8th, 2013