This is another superb article by one of my favourite start-up guru’s.
As usual he is rather cerebral about the topic, using it as a means to show you how to actually win as a startup by applying the theory that avoiding the mistakes is the way to win.
In summary – make something users actually want or you will die!
Last 5 posts by admin
- Great post on what people don't like sharing: failure and survivors - July 31st, 2015
- YC video on fund raising that’s worth watching… - October 27th, 2014
- Awesome training session for startups…on YouTube - October 1st, 2014
- A true entrepreneur’s advice: “Go with Your Gut Feeling” - July 24th, 2014
- Awesome video from Vinod Khosla at Startup Grind - February 12th, 2014